The Holidays are right around the corner and what a wonderful time it is to be in the Hill Country! The leaves are finally starting to fall around the 12 acres at the Homestead Cottages . Hot tub weather has arrived and we have the firewood stacked and ready to go for the fireplaces and chimineas. What a perfect time to plan a visit!
There is allot going on this time of year.
- Gruene Hall – Willie Nelson, Bob Schneider, Wade Bowen and Charlie Robison just to name a few of the acts that will be playing November and December.
- Gruene Turkey Trot 5k (Nov 22)
- Bah Humbug – (Sunday Nov 25 2pm)It’s Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol with an amazing twist — one actor plays all the roles in this powerful tale of hope & compassion! Complete with numerous costume changes, special effects and traditional Celtic Christmas tunes! Great fun for the whole family! Click here for a clip from the show.
- Old Gruene Market Days (December 1st & 2nd).
- Wimberley Trail of Lights – (Nov 24 – Dec 31) Stroll along a walking trail through 8 acres of lighted displays decorated by more than 100 local businesses, community groups and families! Enjoy complimentary hot chocolate and live entertainment (weather permitting).
- A Christmas Carol: The Musical – Dates: November 8-18, 2012 – Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 2:00 p.m.
- Dickens on Main – Located in Boerne (Nov 23 & 24 and Nov 30 & Dec 1