Romantic Cabin for Your Getaway in Texas Hill Country
Room Rate: $176 – $185 per night plus tax (max-occupancy is two)
Reserve Homestead Cottages’ Cedar Cabin, a beautiful log cabin handcrafted from trees harvested from the property. Come and enjoy a weekend for two, and bask in the seclusion of this retreat. Feel blissful isolation in the comfort of a rustic, yet luxurious, cabin outfitted with a private hot tub, queen-size bed, satellite, equipped flat-screen TV/DVD player, including a kitchen equipped with a coffeemaker, stove, microwave, refrigerator and pots and pans. Nestled in a small valley on 12 acres of wooded Hill Country, the cabin provides the perfect location for peaceful relaxation.
Located only minutes from the Guadalupe River and Canyon Lake the Cedar Cabin Retreat is ideal for exploring the many water-related activities this part of the Hill Country offers. After a relaxing day on the river or lake, make the short drive over to Gruene for live music, dancing, winetasting, dining, and shopping.
This Cabin Features:
- Queen-Size Bed
- Private Bath with Unique Glass-Topped Shower
- Living Room with Arm Chairs
- Iron and Ironing Board
- 26” Satellite TV with DVD player
- Radio with iPod/iPhone dock
- Kitchen with pots, pans, plates, silverware, coffee make, stove, microwave, and fridge
- Private hot tub on covered deck overlooking the hill country
- Gas Grill
- Free Wi-Fi