Room Rate: Starting at $199 per night plus tax (max-occupancy is two)
Our Tiny Texas House is a beautiful Victorian house, custom made from period-reclaimed building materials. The attention to detail is astounding in this work of art. The cottage features vintage stained glass windows, antique wood floors and exquisite architectural details. Enjoy a relaxing soak in the unique porcelain tub before bedtime, then climb the ship’s ladder to the sleeping loft and sleep peacefully in the plush king-size bed. We know you will find this Homestead Cottages rental to be cozy and comfortable.
The kitchenette contains an induction cooker, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, pots, pans, plates, and silverware. Outside you will find a front porch with chairs and a patio area featuring your own private hot tub, gas grill, babbling fountain, and herb garden.
Located only minutes from the Guadalupe River and Canyon Lake, the Tiny Texas House is ideal for exploring the many water related activities this part of the Hill Country offers. After a relaxing day on the river or lake, make the short drive over to Gruene for live music, dancing, winetasting, dining, and shopping.
This Cottage Features:
- King-Size Bed
- Private Bath with Shower and Unique Porcelain Tub
- Living Room with Couch
- Iron and Ironing Board
- 26″ Satellite TV with DVD Player
- Radio with iPod/iPhone Dock
- Kitchenette with pots, pans, plates, silverware, coffee make, induction cooker, microwave, and small fridge
- Private hot tub located in a stone courtyard surrounded by herbs and flowers overlooking the hill country
- Gas Grill
- Free Wi-Fi